With the chaos of fashion month finally behind us, it’s time to reassess our fall repertoire. From nouveau punk inspired threads to candy colored accessories, these are the five trends you’ll want to nail this season.
(Left To Right: Paco Rabanne, Balmain, Anthony Vaccarello)
High voltage metallics took center stage on the Balmain and Anthony Vaccarrello catwalks. The electrifying trend will put a fresh spin on everyday fall looks, elevating your cashmere sweaters and LBDs in a flash. Take the trend into your beauty bag as well with a coat of Marc Jacobs’ new metallic nail polishes for an instant update.
1. Campbell Collections Sterling Silver Simple Shield Ring
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Stretch Silk Mini Dress
3. Gianvito Rossi Metallic Leather Pumps
4. Persephoni Geo Globe Clutch
5. Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored High Shine Nail Lacquer
6. Persephoni Aluminium Wraparound Bracelet
(Left To Right: Roberto Cavalli, Marc Jacobs, DVF)
Blue is undoubtedly the color of the season with designers including DVF and Marc Jacobs embracing bold cobalt and navy shades. Work the trend into your fall wardrobe with a cobalt moto-jacket and oversized clutch in the haute hue.
1. Alexander McQueen Nubuck Biker Jacket
2. Golden Lane Small Duo Clutch in Metallic Blue/Black Leather
3. Maison Boinet Skinny Electric Blue Double Bar Belt
4. Yazbukey Blue Eyes Earrings
(Left To Right: Celine, Proenza Schouler, Mulberry)
Head to toe white is one of our favorite trends. The unapologetically chic palette pairs well with metallic accessories and pared down makeup. Get the look with a crisp white blazer and matching pumps. Both will seamlessly transition into SS14.
1. Paula Mendoza Gold Plated Adriane Ring
2. Gianvito Rossi Two-Tone Leather and Suede Pumps
3. Band of Outsiders Crepe Tuxedo Jacket
4. Rodin Crema Luxury Hand & Body Cream
5. Golden Lane Small Patent Duo Clutch in Gold
6. Monica Sordo Large Rocker Cuff in Silver with Gold Plated Spikes
(Left To Right: Carven, Celine, Carven)
Add an unexpected dose of whimsical glamour to your look this fall with a candy colored coat. Make it oversized and you’ll tap into two of the season’s hottest trends. Add a handbag and baubles for an even more sugary sweet combination.
1. Mawi Rose Gold Plated Spike Necklace with Blue Crystals
2. Rochas Oversized Wool Blend Coat
3. Mawi Triple Daisy Gemstone Ring
4. Benedetta Bruzziches Large Carmen Flamingos Quilted Clutch